Food At Blue Osa
At Blue Osa we believe that nutritious, wholesome food is not only the foundation for a productive life but is also essential for a happy one. Food that nourishes our soul not only needs to be healthy, but it also needs to be tasty and delicious! Blue Osa is devoted to serving the freshest ingredients possible that are delivered daily to our kitchen.
Our locally-sourced red snapper and mahi-mahi are freshly-caught by neighboring fishermen. Whether it’s pineapple from the Blue Osa property or eggs from the farmers down the road, all produce supports the local economy.
Loving hands knead homemade bread, gardeners gather herbs from the greenhouse, and knowledgeable chefs create a gourmet menu under the guidance of Chef Marie.
This is truly a “farm to table” dining experience.
- As an all-inclusive eco-resort, we typically serve 3 daily meals:breakfast @7:30, lunch @12:30 + dinner @6:30.
- Our daytime meals are primarily vegetarian and our evening meals may include meat or fish.
- We favor a buffet style of service, however, it is not an all-you-can-eat buffet. Meals are proportioned with optimum health in mind. No one leaves Blue Osa hungry: guaranteed.
- If you have dietary requirements, please let our kitchen know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you. We typically always offer vegan and gluten-free alternatives to the majority of our menu. However, we do not serve individual meals or kosher meals.
- Meals included in your stay: Dinner on the day of arrival; breakfast, lunch and dinner on each full day; and breakfast on the day of departure to coincide with our check-in time of 2 PM and check-out time of 10 AM. A $25 fee will be added to your bill if you check-in early or check-out late.
Please read more about our farm and where the food of Blue Osa is sourced.