How To Prepare For Your Journey To Blue Osa
Blue Osa is located about 8 miles (11 km) south of Puerto Jimenez on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. Known for its rich bio-diversity and stunning natural beauty, the region has been called the most biologically intense places on Earth by National Geographic.
Blue Osa is nestled near Corcovado National Park and the warm shores of the Gulfo Dulce — the perfect place to see endangered rainforest plants and animals.
LET OUR TRAVEL DESK HELP YOU
Blue Osa Travels helps you plan your trip easily and worry-free.
Blue Osa Travels can:
- Help you with all of your flights.
- Take care of any additional nights you need in San Jose or Puerto Jimenez.
- Book any day trip tours you would like to do in San Jose.
- Book accommodations in San Jose.
If you would like Blue Osa Travels to take care of you, emails us here and include:
- Your international travel itinerary.
- If you will need us to book any nights for you in Puerto Jimenez.
- If you will need any additional nights or tours in San Jose.
Please add any additional requests for any other travel needs in Costa Rica.
*Note: If you do book independently, Blue Osa Travels will not be able to provide service to you during your stay.