Eat and Drink
Healthy Farm to Table,
Created with Love
At Blue Osa we believe that nutritious, wholesome food is not only the foundation for a productive life but is also essential for a happy one. Food that nourishes our soul not only needs to be healthy, but it also needs to be tasty and delicious! Blue Osa is devoted to serving the freshest ingredients possible that are delivered daily to our kitchen. Whether it’s pineapple from the Blue Osa property or squash from the farmers down the road, all produce supports the local economy.
Our vegan based menu is inspired by Chef Marie and Chef Mehmet.
This is truly a “farm to table” dining experience. Please read more about our farm and where the food of Blue Osa is sourced.
The Total Detox + Wellness Package
The Detox package is a body cleanse retreat designed to cleanse the physical as well as the emotional body. As layers of toxins are shed from the body, cleansing is happening on an emotional and energetic level. Through the deeply purifying process of meditation, daily yoga practice, cold pressed juices, spa treatments and vegan farm-to-table meals, you will find yourself rested and restored.
The Detox package is for you if you’ve been experiencing fatigue, sluggishness, a drop in energy, digestive problems or a weakened immune system. This powerful detox program clears out emotional and mental blockages to bring more energy, vitality, renewed appreciation and deep connection to your body.
People who love to eat are always the best people.
Meals at Blue Osa
- As an all-inclusive eco-resort, meals are included in all rates and packages at Blue Osa.
- Well serve locally sourced fish once in the week, as well as farm raised chicken twice in the week.
- We typically serve 3 daily meals:breakfast @7:30, lunch @12:30 + dinner @6:30. Meal times are subject to change.
- Our daytime meals are vegan based. We do provide milk for coffee and tea.
- We provide milk for coffee and tea. We are able to provide rice milk if requested.
- We favor a buffet style of service, however, it is not an all-you-can-eat buffet. Meals are proportioned with optimum health in mind. No one leaves Blue Osa hungry.
- If you have dietary requirements, please let our kitchen know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you. We typically always offer vegan and gluten-free alternatives to the majority of our menu. However, we do not serve individual meals or kosher meals.
- Meals included in your stay: Dinner on the day of arrival; breakfast, lunch and dinner on each full day; and breakfast on the day of departure to coincide with our check-in time of 2 PM and check-out time of 10 AM.