We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and supporting local farmers. With this in mind, Blue Osa offers a variety of fresh, farm-to-table vegan/vegetarian meals.
Our typical healthy and delicious Blue Osa cuisine sample menu can be found here.
In catering to the needs of a variety of guests, we do offer eggs for breakfast as well as animal protein three times per week, as well as some recipes with
Blue Osa has a skilled, local culinary team that uses seasonal ingredients to offer a wide assortment of dishes, including traditional and international fare.
Please note that while we do our best to accommodate the individual needs of our guests (including gluten-free options), we cannot customize individual meal requests or Kosher options. Additionally, we are not gluten, dairy, or nut-free kitchen.
Finally, while our portion sizes are large, if you’re concerned about being hungry, we would encourage you to purchase extra snacks for your stay.
Additional Details About Meals:
• We offer mostly vegan/vegetarian meals, but we do serve chicken 3 times/week and eggs at most breakfasts.
• We ask you to clear your own plates and dispose of any leftover food into the labeled compost bin.
• If you are going on an excursion and/or receiving a spa treatment and will not be on time for one of your meals, let our front desk manager know and our kitchen staff will hold your plate for you.
• Coffee, tea, purified water, and snacks (apples, bananas, and house-made breads) are available for free all day long.
• Our Buddha Bar offers smoothies, fresh juices, kombucha, soda, beer, wine, and cocktails for a fee (charged directly to your room).