To receive YTT certification from Blue Osa you must attend ALL sessions and yoga practices.
- • If you are late or miss a session please be aware of our make-up protocols:
Attendance and hours missed are recorded by the teaching assistant and submitted to Yogi Aaron and other lead teachers upon completion of the training.
- • If you arrive late and/or miss a session, you will need to schedule a make-up date post-training if you wish to receive certification.
- • Being late (even 1-minute) will be calculated as 15 minutes.
- • Make-up sessions will result in an extra fee and extra homework/assignments.
- • It is the student’s responsibility to contact Yogi Aaron after the immersion to find out what makeup work must be completed to receive certification for the training.