There is a little something for everyone in Costa Rica.
At Blue Osa, we truly have it all.
Whether you are into yoga, food, birding, adventure, gardening, or just plain fun, you can customize the experience you would like to have.
Michael, our onsite manager, is also one of our local photographers. We asked him to put together a list of some of the most beautiful moments at Blue Osa.
So here is Micheal’s 25 fantastic reasons why you will want to pack your bags and visit us right now!
1. Yoga by the pool.
2. Be surrounded by a supportive community.
3. Daily detox smoothies.
4. We are graced with so many different species of hummingbirds.
5. From our farm to your table – bananas and plantains.
6. Secluded beach walks are always a favorite pastime.
7. We are graced with so many species of butterflies.
8. We are surrounded by a beautiful rainforest that greets you as soon as you arrive.
9. There are flowers everywhere.
10. We get these amazing full moons that you have never seen anywhere else!
11. Sometimes these little guys drop in to say hello.
12. Friends are always around to cheer you on.
13. Everyday we are reminded to be grateful.
14. Have you worked out with Rafa?
15. Please meet our neighbors!
16. Everyday brings its own magic.
17. Fresh vegetables from the Blue Osa Garden.
18. And more butterflies.
19. Discover new ways to ride horseback?
20. Baby sea turtles on our own beach!
21. Wake up and be surrounded by beauty every single morning.
22. Have you ever seen the blue morpho?
23. Poison dart frogs are so cool!
And they are not really poisonous unless you put them in your mouth. And they are really cool to photograph.
24. Mouth watering smoothies!
25. Desserts baked fresh daily.
About the Photographer
Since 2010, Michael was the manager of Blue Osa, ever mindful of a simple goal: “Keep our guests happy.” Along with welcoming guests and scheduling tours, he is busy behind the scenes working with a staff of 18 and personally engaged in tasks ranging from changing toilets, gardening, and building cabinets.
Born and bred on the Osa Peninsula, Michael grew up surrounded by animals. Caring for his family’s pigs, horses, and chickens, he would also take long walks deep into the woods bordering his family’s farm. “I loved the solitude of the rainforest. And there were so many animals! Toucans, agutis, jagarundis, monkeys.”