Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training at Blue Osa
- Struggling to uncover your purpose? Seeking insight and understanding?
Need time and space to find your truths and replenish your spirit?
The Blue Osa Yoga Teacher Training Immersion in Costa Rica Yoga is for you!
The 14-Day 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Have you ever considered becoming a yoga teacher?
If the answer is YES! We cordially invite you to join our next Blue Osa Online Yoga Teacher Training 200-Hour Certification.
In this 14-day ONLINE yoga teacher training, you will :
- Be able to go at your own pace.
- Become a yoga teacher and have certification to teach anywhere in the world.
- Have an empowering yoga immersive experience.
- Be connected by a community of people who are fully invested in you and your well being.
- Expand your yoga knowledge and be steeped in an authentic Himalayan Yoga Tradition.
- Develop an ardent foundational practice in yoga and daily meditation.
- Develop clarity of your life purpose and take steps to manifest it.
- Learn how to teach multilevel classes safely.
- Be ready to teach on day one!
At Blue Osa, we have created one of the most transformative life-changing yoga teacher trainings. And we are bringing it into your home with the Online Yoga Teacher Training experience.
BONUS – You will receive exclusive training in Applied Anatomy for Yoga Teachers and Muscle Activation Techniques!
July 11 – 25, 2020 Register Now
September 5 – 19, 2020 Register Now
- Let Blue Osa Take Care Of You
- What Is Included:
- Why A Yoga Teacher Training Immersion?
- Meet Your Teachers
- A Typical Day
The secluded, beachfront Blue Osa is an eco resort + spa and takes care of everything — from comfortable accommodations to healthy meals to laundry — so you can devote yourself to your immersive, one-of-a-kind training experience.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Your Blue Osa Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica:
- A foundational personal practice that you will leave with and have the confidence to continue with.
- Lessons led by an internationally renowned yoga instructor
- Beachfront accommodations at a rejuvenating eco resort + spa
- 3 delicious, prepared-for-you, from the garden of Blue Osa or other local farms
- Comfortable, modern sleeping accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Effective sequencing methods that work for building well-rounded classes
- Opportunities to practice teaching with resort guests + community members
- Supervised morning sadhna practice, including ancient purification rituals
- Built-in support network of like-minded individuals + fellow yoga teachers
- A comprehensive Teacher Training Manual you can use to retain and reinforce your learnings
- Upon completion you will receive your 200, 300 or 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Certification, depending on the immersion you choose
NOT SURE IF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
We Created This FREE 5 Part Series So You Can Get All The Information To Make The Right Choice!
Confirm Your Email
Pay your $500 deposit below and reserve your spot NOW for training!
Save your spot now for the training.
Click on the immersion that most interests you.
|Online Yoga Teacher Training 200-Hour Certification||Learn More|
|The 14-day 200 Hour YTT Intensive||Learn More|
|28-Day 200 Hour YTT Total Transformation||Learn More|
|300-Hour Advanced YTT||Learn More|
|14-Day India 200-Hour YTT||Learn More|
This Program is Right for You if:
- You want to ignite some seriously positive momentum in your life
- You want to contribute to the enlightenment and well-being of others
- You want to learn the basic principles, philosophies and teachings of yoga
- You want to learn how to teach yoga safely, knowledgeably and confidently
- You want to offer yourself the gift of having everything taken care of so you can focus on your journey
- You LOVE the idea of supplementing your training experience with relaxing activities like massages, facials and nature walks
Are You Ready for a Change?
- Are you ready to feel rock-solid, grounded and present to life?
Are you ready to step into the shoes of the person you know you’re meant to become?
Is something telling you that this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for?
If the answer is yes, we can’t wait to have you!
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Blue Osa’s Yoga Teacher Training Intensives. If you still have questions, please contact us. We’re more than happy to help you determine if this program is the best fit for you.
Master Teacher and Blue Osa Co-Founder