Book Your Dream Destination Wedding
To have a Blue Osa Destination Wedding is to celebrate the bonding of two souls in one of the most biologically connecting places on Earth.
Blue Osa invites you to celebrate your love with an exotic,all-inclusive wedding at our highly acclaimed beach-front haven.
Paired with succulent farm-to-table cuisine and luxury accommodations, our chic, minimalist landscape provides an intimate, tranquil setting for you and your guests.
Plan your next destination wedding in Costa Rica at Blue Osa.
Is A Destination Wedding In Costa Rica at Blue Osa Right For Me?
- What is included in the all-inclusive destination wedding package?
- How much do the wedding packages cost?
- What expenses are not included?
- What if I only want to reserve a few rooms for my wedding?
- Who is a Blue Osa Wedding NOT For?
- 5-Star Farm-to-table Cuisine
- Airport Shuttle to and from Puerto Jimenez Airport and Blue Osa
- Accommodations for up to 30 guests (Price does not change for under 30 guests: rate is based on number of nights, not guests. A small charge for extra guests.)
- 3 Daily meals for the entire week.
- Open Bar for the entire week
- DJ Service for the night of the wedding
- Wedding Ceremony & Cocktail Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner for up to 50 Guests
- Wedding Dinner for up to 50 Guests
- Post Wedding Brunch for up to 50 Guests
- Blue Osa Staff Gratuities
- Free Wifi
- If you have a problem with silence. We practice silence until 7:30 am at the Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa.
- If you like or need to complain. We truly understand that is a special day for you and we will do everything we can to make it an amazing memorable experience.
- If you have strict, rigid and uncompromising dietary needs: Food is an adventure.
- If you have climate, humidity, or sun sensitivity.
- If you need air conditioning. Blue Osa is an Eco-Resort and is committed to sustainable practices. This means that we only take and use what we need and no more.
- How Do I Pay for Blue Osa Wedding Services?
- How Do I Reserve a Date?
- Where Can I Read More About Past Guest Experiences?
- What is the Cancellation Policy for My Blue Osa Wedding?
- Recommended Wedding Planners and Photographers
If you prefer your guests to cover a portion of the cost, we are happy to set up a customized payment page on our website exclusively for your event.
Important Payment Dates To Remember
- To Reserve Your Date: 20% non-refundable deposit due upon booking
- 120 Days Before Your Wedding: Another 20% of the total price is due.
- 60 Days Before Your Wedding: The remaining 60% is due.