This trip is not for you if:
- If you get car sick. We will be doing a fair amount of travel by car.
- If you like to or need to complain. The number rule on any Blue Osa Retreat is: Don’t complain, don’t explain. Travel is a gift. Travel is about exploring the limits of who you think you are in the real world.
- If you have strict, rigid and uncompromising dietary needs, please do not join us for this retreat. Food is an adventure in India.
- If you need consistent internet access. Many isolated areas in the Himalayas does not have internet access.
- If you do not adapt easily to changes in the itinerary. Travel in India is unlike anywhere else in the world and requires spontaneity.