Here are some additional books we suggest adding to your yoga library and reading:
1. Autobiography of a Naked Yogi by Yogi Aaron
2. Living with the Himalayan Masters by Swami Rama
3. At the Eleventh Hour by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait
4. The Chakras: Energy Centers of Transformation
5. The Art of Joyful Living – by Swami Rama
6. Aghora: At the Left Hand of God – by David Svoboda
7. Kundalini Tantra – by Swami Satyananada Saraswati
8. Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra
9. Bhagavad-Gita: The Song of God by Christopher Isherwood
10. Trail Guide (The perfect Anatomy Book for beginners.)
11. Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swami Satyananada Saraswati
There are also four APPS we recommend downloading and using during your training. (Note: There is NO WIFI access in the studio or during the sessions.)
a) Evernote allows you to add notes, pictures, and recordings into documents and it immediately uploads to the server so you can share between all of your devices. FREE.
b) Notability allows you to write or type notes, take pictures, and add audio to your documents. FREE.
c) Essential Anatomy allows you to get a detailed look at the body and how it works. We will be referring to this APP throughout the training.
d) Kindle which can be used on iPad is fantastic because it allows you to bookmark and make notes on any section which you can easily refer back to.