Hello beautiful one! ❤️ We’re happy you’re here and excited to share more about this inspired yoga and nature retreat for women with you.
A glimpse of why retreat —
• To experience the wild + rugged BEAUTY that is the Osa peninsula. A very much untouched part of Costa Rica, experiencing the remote, wildness of the Osa is very special. 2.5% of the worlds species here. The earth hums with vitality and raw beauty.
• Reconnection to your body + feeling in healthy rhythm. Watching the sunrise, daily morning yoga, beautiful, healthy meals, hiking, and swimming in the warm ocean.
• Self-honoring. To be in the practice of honoring yourself at all levels. Choose your adventure day to day, with plenty of free time, and within the structure of the retreat.
• Nourishing, powerful movement. There are yoga practices for all levels. We will offer foundational slow-flow yoga and power yoga in the morning and restorative yoga and dance in the afternoons. There will be multiple offerings for all levels of practitioners.
• Receive. Receive support and nourishment — from nature, from the community, from yoga practice, and us as your guides for the week. To truly allow ourselves to receive is such an important part of rejuvenating our feminine energy, vitality, and creativity, and it has been one of the ultimate teachings for me.
• Radical love! To be held in radical love, warmth, and kindness. The space we seek to provide on retreats is one where you can trust that you will feel welcome and celebrated exactly as you are.
• Beautiful community. To experience the beauty of community. While you will have plenty of your own time and space to do as you wish.. we share yoga, meals, and any other moments you choose together. The energy of feeling connected and seeing so much beauty around us — ultimately helps us remember ourselves and all we are.
• Soulful home away from home. The team at Blue Osa is so welcoming and supportive. They call themselves the Blue Osa family and are so good to us! Their way of being is kind, devoted to service, and truly inspiring. The resort is also an incredibly special and beautiful place.
We have lead about 15 retreats over the past 6 years, and every single time I arrive I am thank myself over and over again for carving out time and space for what really feels like a sacred ritual of taking a week each year to dedicate to daily practice, rest, room for spontaneous adventure, deeply nourishing food, movement, and of course beautiful community. If this retreat calls to you, I know you will find many gems here that serve you!