Do You Feel Called To Something Greater? The 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will take you there.
If you yearn to inspire, to make a difference, to lead, that kind of calling — to leadership — can be terrifying.
In our yoga circles, we don’t often specifically teach and train for leadership –
– but it’s essential in your journey.
IN YOUR 300-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IMMERSION, YOU WILL:
- Learn the energetic and deeper sublime effects of asana
- The science and application of Mantra (the transformation science of sound)
- The Koshas and how they are a gateway to complete fulfillment in life
- How to access and align your chakras with your greater purpose in life
- How to sequence and structure transformational 60 and 90 minute classes that will deeply affect the lives of your students.
- Identify your spiritual stance so you can step into it as a source of strength
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Identify walls and develop strategies to take them down
- Create a support network and support strategies and have them in place when you leave
- Complete a physical and spiritual adventure challenge
- Tap into and nurture your entrepreneurial gifts in order to grow your reach and truly serve your message
- Yoga Nidra as taught by the Himalayan tradition and western tradition
- Meditation techniques to calm the mind and awaken your spirit
- Learn how to conduct and lead fire rituals
Your one-month immersion at Blue Osa will take you deep into your own questions and life purpose so that you can offer this same kind of transformational experience to your students — from a place of truth and authenticity.
— which means you’ll be truly and deeply ready to offer this space to your students. And Yourself.