Cambodia is a horrible place to visit. And here are 21 reasons why you should not travel to Cambodia with Blue Osa Journeys.
1. Sink your feet into the squeaky powdery white sands of Otres Beach in Cambodia.
2. Sip $1 coconuts while getting your nails done on these sofas.
3. Find a beachfront hut for under $30.
4. Wake up to this view every day.
5. You can take a longtail boat to secluded Koh Ta Kiev to see bioluminescent planktons glow at night.
6. Build a snowman on Koh Rong Island.
7. Walk along the endless 4k beach or get your much-deserved coconut oil massage right here.
8. Do absolutely nothing.
9. Ponder about love, life and everything in between in Cambodia.
10. Go island hopping and snorkeling with your newfound beach buddies.
11. Pick a book, or an island, or both.
12. Watch an epic sunset from Long Beach with the coolest bunch of people from around the world.
13. Walk around the charming riverside town of Siem Reap.
14. Drive along the lush green fields just along the outskirts of Angkor Wat.
15. Hike to Phnom Kulen Waterfalls, just two hours away from Siem Reap.
16.Feel the spray of the waterfall as you lounge here all day.
17.Find some herbal remedies at a temple nearby.
18. Spot the thousands of lingams engraved onto this river bed.
19. Splurge on a few nights at this grand palace in the middle of the pepper fields of Kampot.
20. Take a deep breath, trust your harness and rappel down a 30 meter cave hole.
21. Imagine yourself on this hammock.
About the Author and Photographer