JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
- This event has passed.
Relax ~ Renew ~ Reconnect: Yoga Retreat with Carrie Wren, 500-ERYT,
October 14, 2018 - October 20, 2018$1697
What is a typical day?
Here’s what a typical day will look like:
6:00am Light Breakfast
8:00-9:30am Yoga asana practice and meditation
12:00-4:30pm FREE TIME
2:00pm Afternoon snack
4:30-5:45pm Yoga practice and meditation
Your deeply rejuvenating retreat includes:
- 7-days and 6-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- 4 fresh, plentiful, and delicious meals each day, prepared with love from the farm of Blue Osa. Think beautiful, flavorful, and nourishing! (view a sample 7-Day Menu here!)
- 2 specialty yoga classes each day, prepared and taught from the heart by Carrie. Prior to our retreat you will receive a class schedule with specifics of each practice. Each class is completely optional. Our twice-daily practices will reflect a diverse range of styles. Expect flowing vinyasa classes in the morning, taught in our beachview yoga shala; playful partner yoga on the beach; and quiet meditation and journaling. All levels and styles of practitioners are very welcome and encouraged…promise. Remember: everything is optional.
- Tour the onsite garden that supplies the fresh, delicious meals we’ll be savoring all week.
- Unlimited beachfront gorgeousness, swimming, sunning, enjoying, and savoring.
- $50 credit toward onsite spa services
- Yoga Mats + Props
- Daily housekeeping service
- Open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer between Puerto Jimenez Airport and Blue Osa on arrival + departure days.
- Tremendously welcoming, fun community with whom you’ll spend a whole week of rest and play!
What’s Not Included:
Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
Gratuities for drivers, excursion facilitators, and resort staff are NOT included.
Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines include this now in their fee)
Yoga Retreat Price:
“I truly enjoyed this experience. From the moment I arrived, you both made sure everything was just right. I like that there were no expectations of us. We could do whatever we wanted. The relaxed approach was exactly what I needed. Every yoga class was so beautiful. There was such positive energy. I didn’t stop smiling the entire time. It truly was magical to be together with so many people that have a passion for yoga. I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to share this experience with both of you!!! Thank you again for making this happen!!!!” ~ Haley
“Thank you for planning this fabulous trip! I appreciate all of your hard work and thoughtful planning! I will always look back on this trip as being filled with happy memories. It has me left me feeling refreshed and strong!” ~Molly
“Carrie is a compassionate and gifted yoga instructor and her ability to blend her skills as a life coach into her teaching creates a holistic experience that allows me to manage my stress and focus my energy on all that I need to accomplish off the mat. Carrie has quite simply changed my life—and through the practice of yoga, taught me the importance of creating time to clear my mind and live in the moment—and carry the focus and balance found on the mat throughout the rest of my life.” ~ Jeff