JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
The Spiritual Path of Yoga Retreat
April 4, 2020 - April 11, 2020$1999
A beautiful captivating retreat for deepening your practice on all levels. Time, space and practice to embrace all that you are.
What will your retreat goers experience? The Spiritual Path of Yoga is an immersion of experiential study and practice in Yoga and Ayurveda. It provides clarity and understanding of Holistic Whole Self Work. You have all the answers you need to live a full, abundant, happy and purposeful life; we all do. This retreat gives you the tools and guidance to live that life!
We all need time to nurture and care for ourselves. The Spiritual Path of Yoga gives you the time, safe space and conditions to unplug from the distractions and demands of daily life and discover answers, direction, joy, freedom and peace beyond your wildest imagination. We will explore how energy blocks begin in the mind, inhibit the spirit and manifest physically. You will learn the practices and techniques for releasing, purifying and living a spiritually rich life; and you will walk away with an action plan to embrace and live these practices every day.
Your Yoga Teacher
Susan Smith, yoga teacher, spiritual guide and author of “The Power of Yoga” is a dedicated yoga practitioner. With over 30 years of education and experience in health, wellness, yoga, mindfulness and spiritual awakening, she developed teacher training and immersion programs founded through her multi-disciplinary studies.
Susan founded One-Yoga, a holistic health and wellness institute dedicated to improving the quality of life by sharing the deep personal work and practical approach of yogic principles and practice. The Eight-Limbed Path of Yoga and Vedantic philosophy greatly influenced her teachings. Her training includes numerous certifications from respected teachers throughout the world. Each contributed to her teaching philosophy. She shares her vision, passion, and practicality with students worldwide. Susan holds a MSM in Health Care, MRT in Usui Reiki and MYI & ERYT in Yoga Instruction.
What is a typical day?
Here’s what a typical day will look like:
5:00 Coffee and natural teas
7:30 Light Breakfast
8:00-9:30 Yoga asana practice and meditation
9:30-4:00 FREE TIME
4:00-5:30 Yoga practice and meditation
What’s Included in this Yoga Retreat
- 8-days and 7-nights of luxurious eco-friendly ocean front accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim/li>
- Daily prayer, meditation and yoga practices (dynamic hatha/vinyasa in the morning and yin/restorative in the afternoon)
- Chakra study and overcoming the obstacles of the mind.
- Breath work training, mantras and mudras
- Delicious nourishing cuisine: 3 farm-to-table meals
- Tools to harness your personal power, uncovering the root of negative self-talk and shifting your perspective to self-affirming, constructive beliefs, learning how to reframe your thoughts from fear to love.
- Self-care practices and daily integration of Ayurveda for wellness including Dosha and seasonal appropriate foods, herbs, essential oils, and Dinacharya (self-care) practices.
- Matapalo ½ day hike
- Canopy Zipline adventure
- Chocolate tour
- $50 gift certificate towards spa service
- Yoga Mats + Props
- Daily housekeeping service
- Organic Farm Tour
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
What’s Not Included:
Airfare, cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion, spa services, beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee, Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines include this now in their fee)
Yoga Retreat Price:
Starting at 1999