JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
The Manifestation Yoga Retreat with Harley & Alex
August 8, 2020 - August 15, 2020$1299
Access the Fountain of Youth and Turn your Dreams into Reality
This is not a vacation retreat! This is your opportunity to invest a week in yourself and the changes you need to see happen in your life!
Come join us at the heavenly beachfront resort of Blue Osa in Costa Rica and remember what it means to be young and to have dreams! We will provide all the tools for you to recall what it is that you stand for in this life and to leave this place in an unapologetically fearless state of mind that will allow you to be the person you deserve to be in this crazy world we live in!
This is not for you if you are not prepared to accept that the way you live today is a result of the choices you made and the expectations you had yesterday.
This retreat is directed towards all people of all levels of practice and all ages and capacities, as long as they have taken the conscious decision to be mentally ready to create their own reality. So come and let’s start manifesting
What is a typical day?
Here’s what a typical day will look like:
5:00 Coffee and natural teas
7:30 Light Breakfast
8:00-9:30 Yoga asana practice and meditation
9:30-4:00 FREE TIME
4:00-5:30 Yoga practice and meditation
What is included in this manifestation yoga retreat?
During the Manifestation Yoga Retreat, you’ll receive:
- Daily Sunrise Meditation Practices
- Daily Morning Asana Practices
- Daily Afternoon Manifestation Workshops
- Healthy nourishing farm-to-table food
- Recommended Mindful Practices for your spare time
- Opportunities for Self-Reflection surrounded by powerful Mother Nature
- Guided Journaling questions and Meditation so you remember the intrinsic gift you have to offer to the world
Wait! there’s more:
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- Delicious farm-to-table meals and a snack each day, using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, and fresh bread baked daily. Daytime meals are primarily vegetarian, while evening meals may include meat or fish.
- Daily yoga classes and meditation
- Yoga Mats + Props
- Daily housekeeping service
- Beach + Shower Towel
- Open-air yoga studio
- Free Guided Morning Walk and Hike
- Free Organic Farm Tour
- Access to Juice/Smoothie Bar made fresh daily
- $50 spa gift certificate
- Chemical free lap pool
- Return Airport shuttle service to and from Puerto Jimenez on Saturday 3 and Saturday 10 August respectively
What’s Not Included:
Airfare, cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion, spa services, beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee, Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines include this now in their fee)
Yoga Retreat Price:
Early bird: 1299 USD for shared occupancy
Early bird: 1999 USD for non-shared
1599 USD for shared occupancy
2299 USD for non-shared
“The workshops built strength in my yoga practice and in my journey in life. I came here with an open mind and left with a clear vision of my wants and dreams for my life. I learnt so much about our true Self and how to reach it through Yoga and Meditation. Plus, it was a blast!”
– Sarah, Lawyer
“I was only here for a week but this was a powerful experience. Alex and Harley are incredible instructors and people – they guide and help you with understanding life questions and questions you have about yourself. The two of them together complement each other well and are embracing, warm, genuine, and strong people and create an experience to help you grow in every sense – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.”
~ Alison, Registered Nurse
“Alex and Harley helped me test my limits and inspired me to grow – not only in my yoga practice but also in the way I approach life. They are insightful, helpful, well-educated and organized throughout the entire week. I expected this week to be relaxing and restorative, and while it WAS those things, it was so much more. Because of them I have a greater sense of body awareness, improved posture and form in my yoga poses and I am feeling energized to carry what I learned here into my everyday life. The yoga lessons, manifestation workshops and guided meditations were life-changing for me and I’m so thankful for this experience. It surpassed all expectations.”
~ Mary, Project Manager