JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
- This event has passed.
THE DIVINELY EXPRESSED WOMAN YOGA RETREAT || ACCESSIBLE TRANSFORMATION FOR EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN
July 27 - August 3$1850
Where Your Humanity Dances with Your Divinity…
We live in a world in which our humanity is sometimes shamed or simply separated from our divine self: sensuality versus spirituality when, instead, each can enhance the other. Self-care and self-love are viewed as indulgent, best kept a secret behind closed doors, instead of something we come together to celebrate and create. Balance is considered an illusion, rather than our divine purpose as perfectly aligned spiritual beings in human form.
We call bullshit.
We believe that joy is your birthright. We believe that taking exquisite care of your body, mind, and spirit is not only possible but necessary. We believe that You. Are. Worth. It.
Come Rediscover, Realign, and Reignite Yourself!
Where: Blue Osa Yoga Retreat + Spa. Situated on a secluded beach in one of the most biodiverse places on the planet, Blue Osa is a tropical paradise of relaxation & renewal. From the moment you walk through the gates at Blue Osa, you will feel different. We will relish in the beautiful beachview yoga studio, elegant and eco-friendly accommodations, chlorine-free pool, and meals harvested from the onsite organic garden. Blue Osa’s secluded beachfront property is located on Costa Rica’s biologically diverse Osa Peninsula, with access to guided jungle hikes, horseback riding, waterfall expeditions, surf lessons, zip-lining, chocolate farm tour (!!!), and lots of other adventures. Check out the excursions that are available to our group! And if what you really crave is a deeply nourishing, rejuvenating experience (hold the adventure), you are more than welcome to spend your retreat lounging in the hammock pagoda, watching the rainbow-colored macaws fly overhead, or strolling the secluded beach to your heart’s content.
Meet your Divinely Expressed guides, Carrie and Kacey. Carrie has been teaching yoga for 10 years and leading yoga retreats for 8. She is committed to living life on her own terms, including copious laughter, deep connection, and transformative experiences, and is a stand for supporting her Coaching & yoga clients in doing the same. Kacey is a Professional Certified Coach, as well as an opera singer and burlesque artist who has performed internationally on stage and onscreen. She is an advocate for all women living fully expressed lives: creativity, empowered sensuality, and all-around badassery.
What is a typical day?
Sample Daily Schedule:
Sunrise & Quiet Contemplation
Breakfast of fresh tropical fruits, teas from the garden, and local coffee
Morning Yoga or Chakralesque Practice
Lunch of local dishes sourced from the garden
Free Time: excursions, spa, pool, walks on the beach, floating in the ocean
Afternoon Coaching Circle or Gentle Yoga
Dinner of copious delicious & nourishing options
What is included in this yoga retreat?
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- Delicious farm-to-table meals and a snack each day, using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, and fresh bread baked daily. Daytime meals are primarily vegetarian, while evening meals may include meat or fish.
- 2 specialty classes each day, prepared and facilitated by Carrie and Kacey. Classes will include elements of yoga, meditation, journaling, “chakralesque,” and ontological coaching (and sometimes, all of the above!). What is chakralesque?? It is a fusion of burlesque-inspired movement, energy healing, and ontological coaching. That’s right: chakra work accessed through sensual movement with a splash of ontological coaching added in, and rounded out with guided meditation for good measure. Come as you are; leave more open, balanced, peaceful, energized, and aware of your own radiance. Who is chakralesque for? Literally anybody. Chakralesque is for humans who want to feel more at home in their bodies and more spiritually connected to their physical selves. Every class and offering is completely optional. Our twice-daily practices will reflect a diverse range of styles, all designed to support you in soulful exploration and joyful experience, led from our beachview yoga shala. All levels and styles of practitioners are very welcome and encouraged…we promise. And remember: everything is optional.
- Yoga Mats + Props
- Daily housekeeping service
- Beach + Shower Towel
- Open-air yoga studio
- Free Guided Morning Walk and Hike
- Free Organic Farm Tour
- Access to Juice/Smoothie Bar made fresh daily
- $50 spa gift certificate
- Chemical free lap pool
- Return Airport shuttle service to and from Puerto Jimenez on Saturday 3 and Saturday 10 August respectively
What’s Not Included:
Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines now include this in their fee)
Yoga Retreat Price:
1850 USD for shared occupancy
“Carrie: you have given me license to love my body, cherish my mind, and truly explore and nurture my soul. You see my potential rather than my shortcomings, and have the strong belief that I can achieve anything.”
“It was a beautiful opportunity for transformation. New friendships were formed, fun and meaningful memories were made, and by the end of the trip, we each had a new family with which to return home.”
“The retreat of a lifetime! Carrie brings you into a most free and connected experience. Adventure meets Relaxation can’t be beat! And what a treat to have Yoga twice a day surrounded by Nature and New Friends.”
“Kacey’s incredible insight and ability to clearly and concisely articulate what she sees carries with it unlimited transformative potential. Her fearlessness in speaking the Truth is not only a huge relief, but also something to emulate. She is a model for bravery and compassion, for holding strong to Possibility in the face of the illusion of immobility. It is through witnessing her holding this possibility that she shows the way to others. By simply Being boldly and unapologetically herself, she provides invaluable service to humanity and the world. I’m so grateful to know her, and to get to benefit from the artistry of her coaching.”
“Working with Kacey has absolutely transformed my life. I can’t imagine where I would be today without her. I sometimes wonder if I had never met Kacey, would I still be living the “ok” life I had, and missing out at on the amazing, joy and possibility filled life I have created? I will be forever grateful to Kacey!”
“The trip exceeded my expectations. The food and yoga were ridiculously amazing. The communication and organization were great! I felt like I had VIP treatment, just went along for the ride.”