JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
Tantra Yoga: The Path of Radical Affirmation
January 11, 2020 - January 18, 2020$1750
For all levels of students, teachers, and practitioners.
You Are Invited!
Join us on a journey into the depths of yoga through the five elements of nature (earth, water, fire, air, and sky) in the exquisite paradise of Blue Osa, Costa Rica. Spend 7 days aligning your body and awakening your heart at this once-in-a-lifetime Tropical Yoga Retreat.
Tantra is the radical affirmation that everything in life is for your awakening. It’s learning how to say yes to the full spectrum of life—light and shadow. Freedom is your birthright and joy is your “factory setting.” Learn how to use your challenges to rise up and fulfill your destiny.
During this retreat, you:
- Absorb the powerful healing vibrations of Costa Rica, release stress, and rest deeply in your soul
- Explore the profound teachings of the five elements, Pancha Mahabhutas – earth, water, fire, air, and sky, and their role in the awakening of your heart
- Meditate with the rising sun each morning and greet the day with a sense of wonder
- Practice in-depth asana and therapeutics to refine your alignment and free yourself of pain
- Chant ancient healing mantras that broaden your perspective and open you to insight
- Enjoy a supportive community of great beings and make new friends
This exclusive Costa Rica Tantra Yoga retreat includes:
- 7 nights and 8 days at the eco-friendly Blue Osa
- Exclusive access to their gorgeous teak yoga studio with sea views
- Chemical-free pool
- 4 Farm-to-table fresh meals per day
- Daily yoga classes
- Access to miles of secluded jungle beach
- Easy access to Corcovado national rainforest
- Access to the Blue Osa Eco-Spa
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa
- Daily housekeeping service
- Coffee and Teas
Only 24 spaces!
Register early to select the perfect accommodation for you – First come- First served. Space is limited. Only 24 spaces are available for this Tropical Retreat so register today!
Air Fare, Gratuities, SUP Yoga, Spa Treatments, Tours, Incidentals, Bar Drinks.