JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
- This event has passed.
The One-Month Immersion Yoga Teacher Training with Yogi Aaron
October 19 - November 16$3990
The Blue Osa Yoga Teacher Training 200-hour immersion will help you deepen your spiritual practice.
It’s a rare offering. It’s easy to find classes preparing you to be an instructor…
…but this particular training + eco-resort retreat is a spiritual quest.
It’s about taking a journey. It’s about connecting intimately with the mystical practices of yoga — the ones you hear about and read about but few people experience or practice.
IN YOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- The energetic effects of asana
- The science and application of Mantra (the transformation science of sound)
- The Koshas and how they are a gateway to complete fulfillment in life
- How to fully access the full evolutionary power of the chakras and the complete potential of what they can be in your life
- How to sequence and structure transformational classes that will deeply affect the lives of your students.
- The ascending power and grace of Kundalini Yoga
- Kriya Yoga (as passed down from the Himalayan Tradition)
- Laya Yoga
- Yoga Nidra as taught by the Himalayan tradition and western tradition
- Several meditation techniques to calm the mind and awaken your spirit
- The mystical art of fire and ritual. You will learn how to conduct your own as well as lead them in group situations
- Several meditation and ritual techniques to purify the physical, energetic and mental body
The specific physical and spiritual knowledge you’ll learn and practice at the Blue Osa One Month Prana Yoga Teacher Training will help you become more certain, steadfast and strong — which means you’ll be truly and deeply ready to offer this space to your students. And Yourself.