JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
- This event has passed.
The One-Month Immersion Asana Yoga Teacher Training with Yogi Aaron
October 21, 2017 - November 18, 2017$3990
If you’ve been contemplating enrolling in yoga teacher training because you want to:
• Nourish yourself in body, mind and spirit.
• Feel strong, healthy and grounded in your daily life.
• Gain greater clarity around your life’s ultimate purpose.
• Open the door to a satisfying, potential new career…
Struggling to uncover your purpose?
Seeking insight and understanding? Need time and space to find your truths and replenish your spirit?
Deeply studying and practicing yoga poses (asana) can be transformative for both students and teachers…
…but transformation isn’t a tentative endeavor.
IN YOUR ASANA 200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- Find your direction. This is for teachers and students at life’s crossroads.
- Discover your life purpose.
- You’ll realize the full potential of your mind
- You’ll learn how to use yoga postures therapeutically to accommodate physical limitations or heal injuries.
- Develop a daily meditation practice.
- Learn to accommodate for injuries and limitations with yourself and students.
- You’ll gain the bio mechanical and energetic knowledge you need to offer better direction and adjustments to your students
- You’ll learn specific techniques that will enable you to easily teach to several student levels simultaneously in one class
- You’ll learn how to use asanas (postures) therapeutically to accommodate physical limitations or heal injuries
- You’ll also learn how to sequence your asanas to create a natural, therapeutic and transformative arcs in your classes
- You’ll practice all of these skills directly in classes you lead during your training at the Blue Osa
The specific physical and spiritual knowledge you’ll learn and practice at the Blue Osa One Month Asana Yoga Teacher Training will help you become more certain, steadfast and strong — asana_second — which means you’ll be truly and deeply ready to offer this space to your students. And Yourself.