JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
- This event has passed.
Moment-by-Moment Yoga Retreat with Tomme Fent
April 7, 2018 - April 14, 2018$1849
Learning to live life moment by moment.
What would it be like to choose your life moment by moment, to find love and beauty even in life’s most challenging times, and to feel connected to the divine consciousness of the Universe?
At this retreat, we will explore these ideas and more as we journey together, moment by moment, to the peace and joy that reside within each of us.
Daily Yoga Retreat Schedule
6:00-7:30 am Blue Osa observes “quiet time” each morning to allow for meditation and reflection. Coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and granola will be available during this time. This is a wonderful time for a quiet walk on the beach.
7:45-9:30 am Lecture, discussion, and Gentle Yoga with Tomme
10:00-10:45 am Brunch
10:45am – 2:00 pm Free time – relax at the pool, walk on the beach, enjoy spa services, or take an optional excursion (additional fee)
2:00-2:45 pm Afternoon snack/light lunch
2:45-5:30 pm Additional free time
5:30-6:30 pm Calming yoga practice
6:45-7:45 pm Dinner
7:45-9:00 pm Choose socializing, games and fun with fellow retreaters – or quiet time on your own.
What’s Included in the Moment-by-Moment Yoga Retreat
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- 1 spa massage is included in the price of your retreat. Other spa services are available for additional fees
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- Delicious farm-to-table meals and a snack each day, using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, and fresh bread baked daily. Daytime meals are primarily vegetarian, while evening meals may include meat or fish.
- 2 daily yoga practices with Tomme – Gentle Yoga in the morning, and a calming yoga practice in the evening that may include elements of Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Tai Chi, Yoga Nidra, and Meditation. Combined with the morning yoga practice will be a daily lecture and discussion to explore what it means to live life moment-by-moment. You will learn strategies to remain present and focused as you navigate life’s ever-changing waters.
- An extra sunrise Gentle Flow yoga practice during the week
- Environmentally friendly Osa soap and shampoo that is produced locally. (If you choose to bring your own products, please try to ensure that they are environmentally friendly to protect the delicate eco-system.) Please note that blow dryers and curling irons are not permitted at Blue Osa. The resort is primarily solar powered, and their system cannot handle the voltage
- Daily housekeeping service
- Optional pre-dawn Kundalini Sadhana
- Open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
What’s Not Included:
Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
Gratuities for Blue Osa staff (suggested $20-$40/day per person; cash only).
Spa services beyond the 1 massage included in your registration fee.
Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person.
Yoga Retreat Price:
$1849/person, double or triple occupancy
$2474/person, single occupancy
Save $250 if you register by November 1, 2017