JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
FULLY ALIVE Yoga & Adventure Retreat Rest, Reflect, Explore
March 23 - March 30$1850.00
Join Yoga Teacher, Christine Lentz on an EXPLORATION OF THE MIND, BODY & SOUL in this yoga and adventure retreat. Enjoy two yoga classes per day, delicious food, a rainforest hike, zipline adventure, ample time to relax at the beach, pool or spa, and cooking class!
Christine life’s purpose is to create opportunities for people to step outside of their comfort zone and connect to themselves on a deeper level, so they may discover what it means to be F U L L Y A L I V E ! Christine’s teaching style is equal parts relaxing and empowering; grounding and flowing; strengthening and letting go.
Give yourself the chance to truly unplug. Enjoy quiet moments spent sipping coffee. Practice yoga to the sound of the jungle and the rhythm of the ocean. Explore the natural world around you. Walk the beach at sunrise. Hike through the rainforest. Jump in a waterfall. Spot a monkey & a macaw. Connect to like-hearted people. Laugh until you cry. Read, journal, nap. Lose track of time. Enjoy an afternoon at the spa or take a swim. Nourish your body with the most delicious foods. Create the memories of a lifetime.
THE YOGA & ADVENTURE RETREAT SCHEDULE
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW EACH DAY MIGHT UNFOLD:
● 5am | Coffee & Tea
● 7am | Breakfast
● 8:30am to 10am | Morning Yoga & Meditation practice
● 10am to 5pm | Free time for beach or pool, relaxing at the spa, extra excursions, etc.
● 12pm | Lunch
● 5pm to 6pm | Evening Yoga & Meditation practice
● 6:30pm | Dinner
What’s Included in this Yoga Retreat
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- Delicious farm-to-table meals and a snack each day, using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, and fresh bread baked daily. Daytime meals are primarily vegetarian, while evening meals may include meat or fish.
- Twice Daily yoga classes and meditation
- Daily housekeeping service
- Open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- 2 Adventure Excursions
○ Rainforest + Waterfall Hike
○ Zipline + Canopy Tour
- 1 Group Cooking Class
- $50 credit to the spa
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
What’s Not Included:
Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines include this now in their fee)
This retreat is a magical opportunity to:
● Deeply connect to yourself, to the natural world around you, and to like-minded individuals on the path of yoga
● Reflect on your life, your dream and goals ● Have the adventure of a lifetime!
You will leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and restored.
Yoga Retreat Price:
Starting at $1850
For more information, please click here.