JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
A Community Yoga Retreat || All Elements Yoga Retreat At Blue Osa
March 7, 2020 - March 14, 2020$1850
Join Jean-Marie Belzile, Ray Conner, Asa Dustin and Liesl Hasenfuss on the 2nd annual “CommUnity Retreat”!
This yoga (or not!) retreat makes space for participants to explore themselves and their practices through guided yoga and meditation classes, provides ample space for self-reflection and exploration, and offers cohesive opportunities to connect with others through shared meals, explorations and adventure!
What is a typical day?
- If you’re an early riser, you may find your guides on the beach chanting as the sun rises, and perhaps decide to join. Or, you can sleep in to the sound of the waves!
- Each morning, after a light breakfast, your guides will offer mantra sadhana and vinyasa (shakti) flow yoga with hands on assists.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy group jungle adventures that will allow you to connect with nature and with others on retreat.
- Each afternoon before dinner, your guides will offer a therapeutic, mostly restorative practice, with therapeutic ball rolling and hands on assists, along with reiki. Who couldn’t use a little more human contact and loving energy?
- For those who enjoy alone time, there is a beautiful spa, a chemical-free lap pool and private beach to enjoy at your leisure. There are many places to relax in the shade as well, such as the hammock pavilion! Quiet time is observed at the resort each day from 9:30pm – 7:30am.
- Our yoga classes will be in a studio with gorgeous views, and you will have access to the open air pavilion to practice any time during your stay. Maybe you’ll have a day where you just want to sleep in and practice on your own. We encourage listening to yourself and taking the time to meet your needs.
- You will have free time each day, as well as opportunities to choose your own adventures or join group adventures. We highly encourage joining some of the designated group adventures! You can also access off-site adventure tours on your own.
What’s Included in this Yoga Retreat
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- We will have a meet and greet on the evening of our arrival. A complimentary cocktail will be served at the party!
- Gratuity for the entire staff is included in the package price, unless you are inclined to offer more for exemplary service.
- Delicious farm-to-table meals and a snack each day, using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, and fresh bread baked daily.
- Daily yoga classes
- 2 inversion workshops
- Yoga Mats + Props
- Daily housekeeping service
- Open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
What’s Not Included:
Cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion.
Beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee.
Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines include this now in their fee)
Yoga Retreat Price:
Prices starting at $1850