JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
✨ 7 day Happy Healthy Strong Getaway ✨
April 18 - April 25$1499
Live a life that is Happy, Healthy & Strong
In this 7 day getaway you will get to experience the joy, the bliss and the energy of this amazing sacred land. You will also have the opportunity to deepen your Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation practice here with Yogi Lisa at Blue Osa. Immerse yourself in Mother Nature. Feel the cleansing, nourishing power of the ocean and have the freedom and space to find your zen ~ living happy, healthy & strong!
Who Is Your Teacher?
What is your why?
To live my best life everyday, and to lead and inspire others to do the same!
How did you get started?
I took my first class 10 years ago at a new little studio in Blaine called Yoga Agoy (in Blaine, MN) … I have been hooked ever since!
What pushes you to continue?
I come back to my Mantra daily, which is Happy, Healthy, Strong. Yoga is a vehicle for me to live my Mantra.
Who was your biggest yogi influence and why?
That little studio I mentioned earlier Yoga Agoy was opened by a wonderful genuine soul Michele Justice … I will never forget the strength and healing vibes I felt from her and the many learnings and breakthroughs I had experienced during her classes.
How long teaching and in what styles?
I have had a strong practice for 10 years… most consistently a daily practice for the last 3. I began teaching in the summer of 2018 and am very excited about this chapter of my journey. I teach Hot Yoga and very much enjoy exploring many other styles as well.
Edens Garden Essential Oils & Frozen Dark Chocolate
Living life Happy, Healthy & Strong
What is a typical day?
Here’s what a typical day will look like:
5:00 Coffee and natural teas
7:30 Light Breakfast
8:00-9:30 Yoga asana practice and meditation
9:30-4:00 FREE TIME
4:00-5:30 Yoga practice and meditation
What’s Included in this Yoga Retreat
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco-Resort
- Full week schedule of morning meditation & pranayama practice along with several different style offerings of Yoga classes lead by Yogi Lisa
- Daily guided meditation
- Learn how to set powerful intentions
- Living Happy, Healthy & Strong in your daily life workshop
- Opportunity to deepen your connection, ignite your inner flame and shine bright!
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- Delicious farm-to-table meals and a snack each day, using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, and fresh bread baked daily. Daytime meals are primarily vegetarian, while evening meals may include meat or fish.
- Farm tour
- $50 gift certificate towards spa service
- Yoga Mats + Props
- Daily housekeeping service
- Access to an open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
What’s Not Included:
Airfare, cost of any excursions, including the separate cost of transportation to and from the excursion, spa services, beer, wine, or other specialty beverages, which are available at the bar for an additional fee, Costa Rica departure tax of $29/person. (most airlines include this now in their fee)
Yoga Retreat Price:
$1499 per person
$150 discount offer for early registration – please include “Happy Healthy Strong” in your registration email ( this discount will only be offered to the first 6 people to register)