JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
14-Day 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Yogi Aaron
April 25 - May 9$2890
If you are looking for a 14-day 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Costa Rica Immersion, you have landed in the right place.
Join Yogi Aaron for an intensive 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in paradise at Blue Osa Yoga Retreat & Spa.
This two week yoga teacher training is for you if:
- You do not have much time.
- You would like to have the experience of a yoga immersion.
- You want to be a yoga teacher.
- You want to fully immerse for two weeks in yoga.
- You want to live a healthy lifestyle for two weeks.
- Be surrounded by a community of people who are fully invested in you and your well being.
The daily routine of meditation and yoga, combined with being in the Tropics and eating fresh food does wonders for the body, mind, and spirit. You will leave this two-week immersion full of energy and a sense of renewed vision for your life.
IN YOUR 14-DAY 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- Get away from the turbulence and distractions of your daily life and give yourself the time, space and focus to deepen your practice.
- Expand your knowledge and accelerate your learning.
- Develop a strong foundational practice in yoga.
- Have a clearer direction of your life path.
- Leave with some great sequences to teach and with which to cultivate a personal asana practice.
- Develop a daily meditation practice.
- Learn how to teach within the limitations of your students.
- Learn how to teach multilevel classes.
- Have knowledge of and know how to teach yoga safely.
- Fully immerse in an authentic Himalayan Yoga tradition.
- Develop a deep appreciation of how rich this yoga tradition is.
- You’ll practice all of these skills directly in classes you lead during your training at the Blue Osa.
- Leave here taking the next step in your yogic life with greater excellence and with clearer vision.
WANT A DEEPER EXPERIENCE OF A YOGA IMMERSION? CHECK OUT OUR ONE-MONTH IMMERSION 28-DAY PROGRAMS.