INDIA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
200-HOUR YTT CERTIFICATION
Study in the place where it all started.
Go to the beginning —
–The beginning of Yoga.
Join Yogi Aaron on this epic journey to India. Study in the place where it all started – Rishikesh.
This India YTT is for you if:
- You are craving a deep spiritual reconnection
- You have been dreaming of doing yoga in India
- You do not have much time
- You want to be a yoga teacher
- You want to fully immerse in yoga for two weeks
- You want to live a healthy life style for two weeks
- Be surrounded by a like-minded community
- You want to develop a strong foundational practice in yoga
- You want to develop a clearer direction and sense of purpose
- Develop a daily meditation practice.
- Learn how to teach multilevel classes.
- Have knowledge of and know how to teach yoga safely.
- Fully immerse in an authentic Himalayan Yoga tradition.
- Leave here taking the next step in your yogic life with greater excellence and with clearer vision.
Sept 3-17, 2020
starting at $2799
15 days/ 14 nights
with Yogi Aaron
What is included?
Flights + Lodging
• roundtrip flights from Delhi to Rishikesh
• 14 nights of lodging
• airport shuttle service
• all applicable taxes
• delicious vegetarian meals prepared for you each day
• drinking water
• free WiFi
• yoga classes and lectures
• a foundational personal practice
• how to build effective sequencing
• comprehensive yoga teacher training manual
• Upon completion you will receive an internationally recognized 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification
NOT SURE IF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
We Created This FREE 5 Part Series So You Can Get All The Information To Make The Right Choice!
Confirm Your Email
“Through Yogi Aaron, yoga teacher training has helped me not only become a good teacher, but helped me grow into my most authentic self! If you’re serious about your yoga practice, whether you want to teach or not, I highly recommend you take teacher training! It’s very transformative. You’ll thank me when you’re done!”
~ Hollis Lewis, New Jersey
“It was the most magical time I have ever spent anywhere. Teacher training with Aaron was the best time I have ever had. I was a little concerned about going to a teacher yoga retreat as I am a little on the heavy side and 60 years old. I was assured by Yogi Aaron that I would be more than welcome and completely able to fully engage in the course. He was right and I am a changed person full of confidence in my abilities and in the power of yoga.”
~ Ginger, New Orleans
“We all learned so much from our training…I certainly did. Aaron, thanks for being an impetus for huge changes in my life. I couldn’t have had the strength without you and everyone who participated at the Blue Osa Yoga Teacher Training.”
~ Cory, New York City
“I attended YTT for my 200 hour certification from Yogi Aaron and was blown away. The attention to detail not just in the service but in the quality of the training far exceeded my expectations. The curriculum reflects a well thought out and comprehensive approach, not to mention the passion that Yogi Aaron has for yoga. I look forward to furthering my education and bringing along my team in the future!”
~ Karla, Atlanta
Save your spot now for our 2020 India Yoga Teacher Training.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn our program is comparable with most local studios.
1. Triple Occupancy @ $2799*
2. Double Occupancy @ $3299*
3. Single Occupancy @ $4799*
*NOTE: Prices do NOT include incidentals, such as the cost of international flights, spa treatments + laundry service. The fee also does not cover the cost for any missed flights or travel delays. We strongly suggest you arrive a day or two early, so that you will be on time for your flights and training. (If you are registering for the triple occupancy option, please expect to be sleeping in a king, queen, full or twin bed.) Our Cancelation Refund Policy for this Training: The deposits for this immersion and training and non refundable. You are expected to pay in full for this journey 90 days before the trip begins. All fees paid for retreats and workshops are non-transferable and non-refundable. In paying for a retreat with Blue Osa, you agree to these terms.
Are You Ready For A Change
Have you been dreaming a taking part in a spiritual journey to India?
Are you ready to cultivate a foundational practice in yoga?
Are you ready to feel strong in your body?
Are you ready to start that mediation practice you have always wanted to do?
Is something telling you that this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for?
If the answer is yes, we can’t wait to have you join us!
You’ll be taken to our 100% secure shopping cart to enter your credit card information. Once we’ve received your deposit, we’ll send you a Welcome Packet with your next steps. The remaining balance for the India Yoga Teacher Training is due 3 months before the training begins.
Reserve Your Spot Now
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Blue Osa’s Yoga Teacher Training Intensives. If you still have questions, please contact us. We’re more than happy to help you determine if this program is the best fit for you.
Master Teacher and Blue Osa Co-Founder