SAT NAM YOGA RETREAT WITH KERRY SMITH
When: February 28 - March 7, 2015
Join us on this playful empowering journey into your higher self. Through the flow of Hatha, Kundalini, and Meditation this yoga retreat is designed to help one remember their true self, their Sat Nam. The Sanskrit mantra, Sat Nam, refers to the radiant pure essence that is the unique, incorruptible, pure heart of every
Join us on this playful empowering journey into your higher self.
Through the flow of Hatha, Kundalini, and Meditation this yoga retreat is designed to help one remember their true self, their Sat Nam. The Sanskrit mantra, Sat Nam, refers to the radiant pure essence that is the unique, incorruptible, pure heart of every soul. The circumstances of daily life often cause us to forget our True Self, leaving us confused, anxious, depressed, tired and/or physically compromised.
Kerry Smith is a Naturopathic Healer as well as the owner and founder of Healing Earth Studio that is nestled in Pennsylvania’s rolling countryside. Her yoga is an adventurous, intuitive, musical flow that constantly adjusts to meet her student’s needs. Her personal journey with autoimmune disease has led her to rigorously study wellness from many traditions and transform her own experiences into compassionate, inspiring, and effective healing for all who work with her. Her knowledge of Ayurveda, Herbs, Indigenous Cultures, and Spirituality is vast, and just being in her presence is often enough to begin the process of bringing oneself into balance.
What’s Included in your Costa Rica Yoga Retreat:
- 7-nights and 8 days at the eco-friendly Blue Osa
- Exclusive access to their gorgeous teak yoga deck with sea views
- Chemical-free pool
- 4 Farm-to-table fresh meals per day
- 2 daily yoga classes
- Access to miles of a secluded jungle beach
- Easy access to Corcovado national rainforest
- Access to the Blue Osa Eco-Spa
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa
- Daily housekeeping service
- Coffee and Teas
What is not Included:
• Flights and Shuttle Services
• Professional Spa Treatments
• Yoga Mat Rentals
• Eco-adventures – For an additional cost, chose from an array of safely guided activities such as: Kayaking, Rappelling, Hiking, Whale Watching, Chocolate Tours, Massive Tree Climbs, Wild Life Preserve Tours, Birding Tours and more.
Double Occupancy – $1710 / person
Triple Occupancy – $1610 / person
How to Register for this Yoga Retreat:
This yoga retreat is open to: all levels of yoga/fitness, couples, friends and solo travelers; we are happy to arrange a roommate for you.
The space at Blue Osa is limited so it is difficult to accommodate single room occupancy. However, you are welcome to put in a request for a single, and we will see if we can fulfill your request closer to the time of the retreat for an additional cost.
Contact us at: www.healingearthstudio.com