JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
Save The Sea Turtles Yoga Retreat
August 4, 2018 - August 11, 2018$1885
Get spiritual, make a difference, enjoy life… join this “Save The Sea Turtles Yoga Retreat”.
After 130 million years of existence, the future of these magnificent creatures depends on us.
There are seven species of sea turtles in the world and all of them are considered threatened or endangered due to poaching, predation, habitat disturbance and degradation and in-water threats.
The southern beaches of the Osa Peninsula are visited primarily by two species of nesting turtles: Olive Ridley and Black or Pacific Green turtles.
Blue Osa has joined forces with the Osa Conservation who works to protect these magnificent creatures on two critical nesting sites in the peninsula – the Piro and Pejeperro beaches.
The Osa Conservation sea turtle conservation program monitors the nesting activity, predation rates and hatchling success of these incredible species.
We will participate in a “Night Watch” and a “Turtle Release”
What your Save the Sea Turtles Yoga Retreat Includes:
- Daily Yoga Practices led by Master Yogi David
- 7 days and 7 nights at the incomparable Blue Osa Yoga Retreat Center
- 4 farm to table meals every day
- 2 different Sea Turtle experiences
- An Ultimate Zip-Live Excursion
- Lots of free time to enjoy the chemical free pool
- Access to the Blue Osa Spa (treatments and massages are an extra fee)
- Access to miles of natural beaches just outside your door
- Transfers too and from Puerto Jimenez on the first and last day
- Free Internet WiFi Access
- Daily Housekeeping
Price for this Save The Sea Turtles Yoga Retreat
$1885 per person (if the deposit is made before January 1, 2018) $2385 after January 1, 2018.