JOIN AN UPCOMING COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT TO PARADISE AT BLUE OSA
Come and join a yoga retreat at Blue Osa!
Throughout the year at Blue Osa, we are fortunate to host a variety of yoga retreats! Leading these Costa Rica yoga retreats are exceptional yoga teachers from around the world. We invite you to join one of these renowned yoga retreats.
Below is a list of our upcoming retreat. Scroll down and choose your yoga retreat getaway now!
300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training One Month Immersion with Yogi Aaron
June 30, 2018 - July 28, 2018$3990
Do You Feel Called To Something Greater? The 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will take you there.
If you yearn to inspire, to make a difference, to lead, that kind of calling — to leadership — can be terrifying.
In our yoga circles, we don’t often specifically teach and train for leadership.
But it’s essential in your journey.
This one-month immersion training at the Blue Osa will immerse you in the specific transformational skills and yogic practices you need in order to connect with your higher purpose and offer it to your classes (should you teach), your community and the world.
IN YOUR 300-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IMMERSION, YOU WILL:
- Learn the energetic and deeper sublime effects of asana
- The science and application of Mantra (the transformation science of sound)
- The Koshas and how they are a gateway to complete fulfillment in life
- How to access and align your chakras with your greater purpose in life
- How to sequence and structure transformational 60 and 90 minute classes that will deeply affect the lives of your students.
- Identify your spiritual stance so you can step into it as a source of strength
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Identify walls and develop strategies to take them down
- Create a support network and support strategies and have them in place when you leave
- Complete a physical and spiritual adventure challenge
- Tap into and nurture your entrepreneurial gifts in order to grow your reach and truly serve your message
- Yoga Nidra as taught by the Himalayan tradition and western tradition
- Meditation techniques to calm the mind and awaken your spirit
- Learn how to conduct and lead fire rituals
Your one-month immersion at Blue Osa will take you deep into your own questions and life purpose so that you can offer this same kind of transformational experience to your students — from a place of truth and authenticity.
— which means you’ll be truly and deeply ready to offer this space to your students. And Yourself.