Recent Press Coverage – Click here.
Blue Osa is situated on the Osa Peninsula next to the Corcovado National Park, which National Geographic calls the most “biologically intense place on earth.” In the middle of this protected jungle we provide the most unexpected luxuries off-the-grid. We have so many stories yet to be told…below are just a few suggestions:
- A tree house yoga studio overlooking the Pacific with a choir of howler monkeys. Click here.
- A French chef, a NYC yogi, a pineapple grove and a parade of endangered scarlet macaws…the story of Blue Osa. Click here.
- A blueprint for building a self-sustaining eco-lodge in the rainforest. Click here.
- From the Osa earth to your transformative spa treatment. Click here.
- It’s all about you – the Personal Yoga Package. Click here.
- Sourced locally, internationally inspired – a new concept of farm-to-table in the jungle. Click here.
- The wow factor – the picture perfect beach, lush fragrant gardens and exotic wildlife…through the gates of Blue Osa. Click here to our Flickr Gallery.
- The original jungle zipline, kayking through the mangrove, hiking to a natural pool in the rainforest, tour a native chocolate farm (with generous samplings) and rappel down a majestic waterfall…just some of the adventures on the Osa Peninsula. Click here to see our listing of tours OR click here to watch our Youtube Videos of our tours.
Contact Info: For more information please contact Aaron Star. If you are requesting complimentary accomodations please email Aaron details of your assignment and travel plans.
Upcoming Retreats: Click here.
Facts Sheet: Click here.
Press Kit – Please click here to download our latest Press Kit.