We find most of our guests have a few things in common. They…
- Want to deepen their practice of yoga in a secluded, beautiful environment.
- Want to reconnect to their inner-selves in a sacred + supportive space.
- Appreciate being pampered with a decadent spa experience every now and then.
- Love the idea of traveling off the beaten path and leaving their cell phones behind.
- Are interested in going on local adventures (water rappelling, zip lining, touring a chocolate farm etc.)
- Enjoy fresh, farm-to-table meals (and out-of-this-world desserts).
- Are environmentally conscious, or at the very least curious, and appreciate our commitment to being a self-sustaining, eco-resort.
Sound like you? Find the category that best describes you below AND click the accompanying link for more information:
INDIVIDUALS + COUPLES
Traveling with loved ones? Embarking on a solo adventure? Imagine having a vacation that is the best of both worlds: An enriching yoga experience AND a relaxing, tropical getaway. Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula just may be the perfect beach getaway –– located close enough to the continental U.S to be convenient, but foreign enough to feel exotic.
Not only is Costa Rica the safest country in Central America, but it’s also the most ecologically diverse. Mother nature will provide an endless supply of awe-inspiring things to see and do that are sure to make for an unforgettable stay.
Meanwhile, we’ll supply the beachfront accommodations, the open-air, yoga studio, spa amenities and adventure excursions that make will make you want to stay here forever.
RETREAT + GROUP ORGANIZERS
Searching for a comfortable, inspiring and secluded environment for your next retreat? Look no further. Whether you’re a yoga teacher, personal development coach or corporate organizer, Blue Osa can support you in putting together a phenomenal event.
We offer convenient group packages that take care of everything –– from accommodations to meals to yoga props –– so that all you have to do is what you do best. We’re also happy to provide you with expert advice, methods and tips for filling your retreat as needed (and we’ll even help you promote it too)!
HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A YOGA TEACHER?
What if you could feel more connected to your purpose, nourish your body on all planes (physical, mental and spiritual) and learn a skill that would improve the lives of others –– all the while surrounded by the beauty of the Costa Rican jungle?
Enter Blue Osa Yoga Teacher Training: An intensive program designed to help you disconnect from the noise and reconnect with yourself in just 30 days. With plenty of hands-on teaching opportunities, and personalized instruction from an internationally renowned yoga teacher, this program will prepare you to teach with confidence.